hi!! I'm Randee...

Randee Keegan genpopat6899 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 09:58:46 EDT 2012

How are you sweetie?)
I’m not gonna waste ur time for no reason and I will pass on to the main question – I’m looking for a  man who can satisfy me entirely, you know what I mean, right?;) I’m tired of sissies and men who can’t even take care of themselves not to mention their girlfriends . I want to be loved and feel protected
About myself in three words – young, wild and free. You may switch the word ‘young’ on ‘beautiful’ if you’d like). I got no hang-ups and BDSM is the only bad habit I got.
Anyway if u aren’t afraid of girls like me then I made the right choice.
Please reply and I’ll write you more about myself. Also we can share some (even erotic) pics.) I am pretty sure that it will turn into an interesting experience talking to each other.
But Don’t make a lady wait for too long!) so excited about your answer!
Can't wait to talk to you!