UBIFS + device issue

CJ cjpostor at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 18:51:31 EDT 2011

On 07/09/11 00:21, vignesh rajendran wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am not getting your problem..Your camera device is not
> detecting..right..? What kernel version you are using...?
>
> �and check /dev/video0 is there..
>

> Regards
>
> Vignesh Rajendran

Hi Vignesh,

We are using the latest stable kernel 3.0.4
The camera is being detected.. we have video0 the hardware modules are
all loading. The only thing not being setup is /dev/media0

The weird thing is that it works when running from SD card with EXT4,
but not from NAND with UBIFS. There may be another variable that is
changing - but it is not software or kernel.

Has anyone observed anything like this before?

Cheers,
CJ