admin hc与您共享了照片

admin hc printingcenter at 126.com
Mon Nov 28 02:46:05 EST 2011

Dear Friends,

Thank you for stealing time to read my email.

My name is Yuliya H&C Printing Center. I got your information from the
internet. I think you maybe need our services. I am writing to you hoping
that we can be business partners in the near future.

We are a professional company with the slogan that solidarity,
high-efficiency, customer-first? It is our quality goods, good services and
quite competitive price that help us gain good reputation. Some of our good
long-term clients even contract with us for 5 or 10 years.

Our products include picture albums, magazines, catalogues, labels and
stickers, hang tags, packaging boxes, booklets, flyers, playing cards,
calendars, etc. And our price is much more competitive.

Is there any thing interest you? If you have any printing work on hand,
please do not hesitate to contact us by admin at hcurmate.com . Please rest
assured, we have the abilities to give you better services.

Sincerely,

Yuliya
admin at hcurmate.com