JFFS2 windows reader

Kobus Coetzee kc at Nanoteq.com
Fri Nov 25 04:43:04 EST 2011

I am new to this list - all caveats that apply..

Is there a windows application / driver that enables reading of JFFS2 filesystems (free or not so free?).
I couldn't find any doing a quick google search. Typically there are quite a few for the ext family of filesystems.

Your response is much appreciated.

Kobus Coetzee
Embedded developer

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CCAB67.5F5DB660]

Important Notice:

This e-mail and its contents are subject to the Nanoteq (Pty) Ltd e-mail legal notice available at:
http://www.nanoteq.com/corp_profile/disclaimer.asp