Coldfire, d9000e and patch RFC

angelo angelo70 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 04:28:42 EDT 2011

Hi all,

some months ago i posted to these lists (net, m68k) a patch.

http://marc.info/?l=linux-m68k&m=129447772217552&w=2
<http://marc.info/?l=linux-m68k&m=129447772217552&w=2>

I did a small job to allow dm9000e to be used with a Coldfire processor,
and for the functional point of view the patch works fine.

I never get the patch approved or a reply to this PATCH V.3 with the
reason that explain why cannot be approved, but i am really interested
that this job don't remain to me only, some other could need the ability
to use the dm9000e chip, a quiet old but very cheap component, with
Coldfire.
The patch should probably be reworked in a different way, please let me
know if i have to arrange the code in a different way, of if some other
information are needed.

Regards,
Angelo Dureghello