ubifs_scan() error handling

Artem Bityutskiy dedekind1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 12:38:18 EST 2011

On Fri, 2011-01-28 at 12:13 -0500, twebb wrote:
> It's been awhile but I wanted to reopen the discussion on this topic.
> Could you take a look at this proposed patch?  Essentially this change
> results in the LEB being cleaned/recovered regardless of whether
> is_last_write() is true or not.  There may be a better way to do this
> earlier in the same function, but I'm not familiar enough with it to
> know the significance of the is_last_write() call.

But I think I explained why this check is there. Why exactly it does not
work for your flash? I think you need to get better understanding what
is happening in your case. I am reluctant to take this patch because it
is more of a band-aid but not a proper solution.

--
Best Regards,
Artem Bityutskiy (Артём Битюцкий)