mks.jffs2 uid/gid for root inode

Arno Steffen arno.steffen at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 17 05:53:27 EST 2011

Unfortunatly, this bug isn't fixed until now. (I just compiled the head)
The infomation about the owner for the mount point seems not to be part of jffs2

To make this situation more clean: My flash has 2 partitions
/ and /opt

And I also create two jffs2 files, one for each partition: root.jffs2
and opt.jffs2

If I mount /opt - the ownership of /opt is root, although it has been
"user" in the tree I generated the jffs2 files from.

Best regards
Arno