mount ubi volume fails: No such device

Artem Bityutskiy dedekind1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 09:35:19 EST 2011

On Fri, 2011-02-11 at 06:21 -0800, Lars Michael wrote:
> So I got 167 patches from the ubifs 2.6.29 back port tree, some of
> them
> looking very relevant. I did manage to format, attach and mount once,
> but it appears very unstable reporting more and more errors, like:

You definitely have to take patches from the back-port tree.

But, please, first make sure your subpage problem disappears by either
fixing your driver or by asking UBI to not use sub-pages.

Also, there is one critical patch missing in the back-port trees which I
have to put there, I'll do this shortly.

And Ideally, I need to back-port mtd tests fixes to back-port trees, but
I do not think I have time for that, you can try to do this yourself.

--
Best Regards,
Artem Bityutskiy (Артём Битюцкий)