ubi volume unmountable after power cut

Artem Bityutskiy dedekind1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 10:35:07 EDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-08-22 at 10:28 -0400, Eric Millbrandt wrote:
> [...]

Although you said that pulling the backport tree did not help, I think
it still should be done because it may help to _prevent_ this happening,
even though it did not help _recovering_ from that corruption. The
reason why I emphasize this is because there were a lot of power-cut
tolerance fixes there.

But of course, there is a risk to get new bug with the updates, as
always.

--
Best Regards,
Artem Bityutskiy