MTD & LogFS - Is LogFS dead?

Brian Norris computersforpeace at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 14:52:52 EDT 2011

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 1:11 AM, INDRANEEL MUKHERJEE
<indraneel.m at samsung.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to use LogFS with MTD. But I can't seem to find the format util for LogFS. All the LogFS official links including
> http://logfs.org/logfs/
> http://lazybastard.org/~joern/logfs1.pdf
> are down(been checking for some days now).
>
> Is no one maintaining LogFS anymore? Is it dead? Any pointers to the logfs-utils?

Don't know too much about this myself, but I was able to track down
some utils (via Wikipedia):
http://logfs-tools.sourcearchive.com/

It looks like development is not very active, but the developer, Jörn
Engel has appeared on this mailing list recently.

Brian