Fwd: mtd-utils: "flash_erase -j" failes with "unable to get NAND oobinfo" on large flash chips.

Artem Bityutskiy dedekind1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 08:58:38 EDT 2011

Hi,

your patch is line-wrapped and it is impossible to apply it,
unfortunately.

On Mon, 2011-04-18 at 11:42 +0200, Daid wrote:
> I've split up the patches, and moved the code the libmtd_legacy.c:

Could you pleas send separate patches as separate e-mails? Could you
please also add a nice git commit message and your Signed-off-by? Just
look how other people do this. To make a patches I usually first commit
my changes, then use git format-patch, and then use git send-email to
send them.

--
Best Regards,
Artem Bityutskiy (Артём Битюцкий)