Scheduler latency problems when using NAND

Artem Bityutskiy dedekind1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 00:56:58 EDT 2010

On Wed, 2010-09-29 at 18:14 -0400, Mark Mason wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I hope this is the right place for this question.  I'm having some
> problems with scheduler latency when using UBIFS, and I'm hoping for
> some suggestions.

Hi Mark, this e-mail is not specific to UBIFS, so I suggest you keep
lkml to CC.

I cannot really suggest you much. Off the top of my head - try to enable
preemption in your kernel. But in general, it sounds like you actually
need the RT tree. Also there is the ftrace latency tracer - try to use
it.

--
Best Regards,
Artem Bityutskiy (Артём Битюцкий)