[Help] SST39VF6401B Support

Wolfram Sang w.sang at pengutronix.de
Thu Sep 23 08:37:02 EDT 2010

>  Thanks for your response. What do you mean by broken CFI?

Well, ehrm, it is broken :) It simply doesn't work the way it is
expected, due to the custom unlock address.

>  Also, as you seem with way more experience than me, do you know if
> cfi_probe do 3 cycle command for SST CFI Query Entry?
>  If you could check: http://www.sst.com/dotAsset/40483.pdf
>  Give me your thoughts about it

Sorry, besides my initial pointer, I have too many other things going on
today. But it seems Guillaume had a look and will guide you.

Regards,

   Wolfram

--
Pengutronix e.K.                           | Wolfram Sang                |