[Help] SST39VF6401B Support

Flávio Silveira fggs at terra.com.br
Tue Oct 5 06:07:52 EDT 2010

Actually yes, I applied your patch to kernel 2.6.35.4 and it detects the
chip.
I just need to test without your patch to see the difference.

My problem is that dd-wrt an old kernel (2.6.24) and I couldn't port all
fixes
and openwrt doesn't support my router's lan switch, but I can send you the
logs if you want.

Thanks for your feedback on this