UBIFS oops after remount ro

Wolfgang Wegner wolfgang at leila.ping.de
Mon Nov 29 12:02:23 EST 2010

Hi Artem,

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 06:45:57PM +0200, Artem Bityutskiy wrote:

> I cannot judge for sure, but this looks like non-UBIFS issue in 2.6.32,
> so merging the stable 2.6.32.X tree can help. I make sense in general to
> merge stable tree as well.

the problem is I still have some "marvell" tree
(from git.marvell.com/orion.git) and am not sure if there is anything
special in it.

Would the "stock" 2.6.35.x from
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git
be an option in your opinion, too? I seem to remember the marvell tree
was completely merged in between (right now digging through the commits
to make it clear), so I could get an all shiny, new kernel when having
to do any kind of merge at all...

Regards,
Wolfgang