Suggested patch: reset errno after isatty()

Ketil Froyn ketil at froyn.name
Sun Nov 7 17:36:04 EST 2010

On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 9:54 AM, Mike Frysinger <vapier.adi at gmail.com> wrote:

> doesnt libmtd provide read functions already ?
> -mike

I'm not familiar with libmtd, but the latest release (v1.4.1) just did
it itself with pread, and since that failed I fixed it.

The new code in the repo, which appears to use libmtd, didn't work for
me, and the fix appeared more complicated. My patch is for v1.4.1,
which should also make it easier to integrate for package maintainers,
if they wish, pending a working rewrite.

Ketil