SELinux and UBIFS

Steve Iribarne siribarne at grid-net.com
Thu May 27 11:25:00 EDT 2010

I've been searching the net and have yet to find any sort of reliable
"HOWTO" or "does it work" regarding SELinux, UBIFS and the extended
attributes.

We have need to use this here at Grid-Net and I'm trying to get a handle
on if the work is done or is there something else I need to do to
complete it.

I see that there is extended attribute support in the UBIFS, but I've
also seen articles (emails/etc..) claiming that the support is not fully
there.

Can someone point me to the right place if there is a right place?

Thanks.
-stv
--
Steve Iribarne
Sr. Software Engineer

This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain proprietary
information, which is privileged, confidential or subject to copyright
belonging to Grid Net, Inc. This e-mail is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
distribution, copying or action taken in relation to the contents of
this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and
permanently delete.