ubifs became broken on contigous power-fails

Alexander Pazdnikov pazdnikov at prosoft.ural.ru
Wed May 19 06:36:21 EDT 2010

В сообщении от Четверг 13 мая 2010 14:08:01 автор Alexander Pazdnikov написал:
> We've separated EC and VID headers to different pages, setuped 4 devices on
> test run.

We've setuped 5 devices with EC and VID headers in one page (data offset =
2048) and 5 devices with EC and VID headers in separate pages (data offset =
4096).

On all devices the filesystem can became broken.

But a strange thing we've admited. If FS became broken then mounting it by
hand at boot time in RO mode and then remounting in RW mode repairs the
filesystem and an assertion and the following
error disappears:

UBIFS error (pid 462): ubifs_rcvry_gc_commit: could not find a dirty LEB

UBIFS error (pid 495): ubifs_leb_unmap: unmap LEB -1 failed, error -22

Any advices, please.

--
Best regards,
Sasha