Erase race?

massimo cirillo maxcir at gmail.com
Wed May 12 08:31:10 EDT 2010

Have you any evidence of erase suspend occurrence ?
Could you try to disable erase suspend from cfi_cmdset_0001.c ?
To this end, uncomment
#define CMDSET0001_DISABLE_ERASE_SUSPEND_ON_WRITE
#define CMDSET0001_DISABLE_WRITE_SUSPEND
(they must be defined) at the beginning of the file and repeat
your test.
Bye