running mtd_stresstest

Murali N nalajala.murali at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 02:32:36 EDT 2010

Hi,
I am trying to run 'mtd_stresstest' on my nand driver.But it is
failing currently.
I have a query that what is the size of the "len" that is being
request while read/write data in this test case?
As far my understanding it is not generating the 'len' ( rand_len() )
as multiple of underlying flash page size!!!
My driver assumes/expected the 'len' field as multiple size of pages?
To make it run the "mtd_stresstest" on my driver do i need tweak the code?
Is test should pass ( without making any modifications ) on nand
driver which is compliance to the MTD specification?

can anyone clarify my doubts

Regards,
Murali N