About Teflon ( PTFE, PFA, FEP, ETFE, ECTFE ) Coaxial Cables and Special Cables

MUHAN DIGITAL Co., Ltd info at wireandcable.co.kr
Wed Mar 10 20:09:14 EST 2010

     Form : MUHAN DIGITAL Co., Ltd
     Dear  Sales and Purchasing Manager
     Subject :  About Teflon ( PTFE, PFA, FEP, ETFE, ECTFE ) Coaxial Cables and Special Cables

    We are a Koren Manufacturer for FluoroPolymer ( PTFE, FEP, PFA, ETFE, ECTFE based on Extrusion and Foam ) Insulated Cables based on MIL-C-17 and Other Special Basis.
At this time, we would like to introduce our Mil-C-17 Teflon Coaxial Cables and Various Special Cables.
Our PTFE Extruder of  is " Jennings Extruder ",  this equipment for PTEF Cable is the world's First and Best, the longest Stroke Extruer ( Made in USA ).
For your reference, we attached our Products Information PDF file.
The followings are our Products Range.
  - Flexible (RG) Coaxial Cable                                                  - Semi-Flexible(SF) Coaxial Cable
  - Semi-Rigid(SR) Coaxial Cable                                               - Spiral Strip (SS) Coaxial Cable
  - Strip Braid Coaxial Cable                                                       - Low Loss Cable
  - Low Loss Spiral Strip Coaxial Cable                                     - Miniature Coaxial Cable
  - High Performance Polyethylene Dielectric Coaxial Cable   - Military Hook-UP Wire ( M16878, M22759 )
  - High Temperature Cable                                                        - High Temperature Data Bus Cable
  - MIL-W-81044/12 Multi Core Cable                                      - MIL-W-22759/32, 34/ MIL-C-27500
  - Hybrid Cable                                                                           - Robot Cable
  - Teflon Foam Cable                                                                 - HDMI Flat Cable
  - Automotive Teflon Wire                                                         - FluoroPolymer Base Cross Filler for CAT6 CMP
  - LMR Cables ( LMR Equivalent )
You can see the more detailed information at " http://www.wireandcable.co.kr/pds/pdsinfo.pdf  "
If there are any cables you are interested,  inform us about that and any other special cables.
We will submit you the infomration about that.

Looking forward to your reviewing our information file and interest in our cable products.

     B. G.  Park
    CEO of  MUHAN DIGITAL Co., Ltd
    MUHAN DIGITAL Co., Ltd
   - SEOUL BUSINESS OFFICE
      5 F, Unhyeon Shinwha Tower, Ikseon-Dong, Jongno-Gu Seoul, Korea
      Tel : 82-502-560-7000  Fax : 82-502-560-0077    URL : http://www.WireandCable.co.kr
      E-Mail : info at bs.co.kr    info at WireandCable.co.kr
  - HEADQUARTERS & FACTORY
    # 263, Hwarihyeon-ri Hyangnam-myeon, Hwaseong-si,Gyeonggi-do, Korea