Hello

info info at fprh-jsi.org.ua
Tue Mar 2 10:31:44 EST 2010

With All Due Respect,

My name is Richard Adams and an attorney by profession with Albanian ancestral
origin. In my quest to find a reliable Administrator to manage the estate
(grants) of my late client Mrs. Leona Mindy Roberts Helmsley valued at only
$15,000,000.00 (Fifteen Million US Dollars) who until her death was residence
in the United States of America  I contacted you and it is the only reason why
you are receiving this email from me.

I shall be willing to supply you with more detailed information concerning
this business project upon hearing back from you.

I have no intention whatsoever to delve into your private life considering the
fact that you have never had any communication with me in the past, but due to
the nature of this business project based on the fact that I lack the
locus-standi to assume the role of the trustee or appoint any of my relations
to become the trustee by virtue of the facts and circumstances surrounding
this project, I am left with no other choice, but to carry out a discreet
search for a reputable person outside the shores of England and consequently
sought your stewardship. For avoidance of doubt, you may click on this link to
further confirm the existence of the estate in question;

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgnbf8s4_102tcz7fn8

If you wish to render your selfless service, but very rewarding too, do
provide me with your telephone numbers and home address via email.

Be informed that I am aware that a business of this nature should not be
communicated via email bearing in mind that the internet is not a very safe
haven for such discussion or solicitation, but due to the essence of time I
had to write you via email, please accept it.

Thank you, all inconvenience is regretted.

Richard Adams Esq.

Principal Partner Richard Adams & Partners.

Tel: +44 70457 33643, 44 70240 93513

Satellite Fax: 610 228 5760

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be
privileged and/or subject to the provisions of privacy legislation. It is
intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed and review by anyone
else is unauthorized. Any use, disclosure, reproduction, modification or
distribution of the contents of this e-mail, or any part thereof, other than
by the intended recipient, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient or have received this message in error, please notify the sender of
this e-mail immediately by return e-mail and destroy the message and all
copies in your possession.