Progress but stuck on write_buffers/write_words without fixup

Robin Gilks robin.gilks at taitradio.com
Tue Jun 22 21:07:01 EDT 2010

OK - I've found a lot of the issues with updating 5 years in one hop -
mtdblocks start from 1 because 0 is the whole phys mapped device, name
of the partition list is hardcoded to 'phys' but I've still got a
problem with the ST Micro M28W640ECB not supporting write_buffers in a
CFI compliant fashion - I can get round it by setting the
FORCE_WORD_WRITE in cfi_cmdset_0001.c but I'm hoping someone can tell me
there is a better way

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks