UBIFS and mkfs.ubifs Security Extended attribute support patch available?

akshay st akshayts at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jun 3 04:08:28 EDT 2010

Hi Artem,
Sending message again, because i had to send in plain text.
I was looking for a patch to support Security extended attribute
support for UBIFS in kernel and mkfs.ubifs. Also i dont understand
what security extended attribute to write in mkfs.ubifs. Can u give me
some insight, or if there is some link which tells the same.
If there is no patch available i was looking to implement it. Can u please advise me.

Warm Regards,
Akshay