changelog or bug database

Khaled El Mously kelmously at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 16:44:13 EDT 2010

Hello.

I have a Marvell 88F6281 board that I'm using with a vendor-supplied kernel (actually, it's 2.6.31.8 + LSP 5.0.3).

I seem to be having some wear-leveling related issues. These problems don't happen when I use a 2.6.22.18 + LSP 4.2.7, which tells me that the hardware is fine.

I am interested in finding a bugzilla (or bugzilla-like) DB for any/all of MTD/UBI/UBIFS, or perhaps a changelog between the different kernel versions. I can't seem to find that.

I apologize if the answer is in plain sight somewhere.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.