Possible bug in onenand_base ?

Rohit Hassan Sathyanarayan rohit.hs at samsung.com
Fri Jul 16 08:04:08 EDT 2010

Hi Enric,

Your correct, problem is with properly handling 2X program feature.

We tested Samsung Muxed OneNAND(DDP) by enabling CONFIG_MTD_ONENAND_2X_PROGRAM
in apollon defconfig and we faced the same issue pointed by you.

We are working on this issue.

Thanks for your pointers,

Regards,
Rohit Hassan & Vivek Dalal