Is it an atomic operation for writing a page in NAND flash

Liu Hui onlyflyer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 09:01:43 EST 2010

http://kerneltrap.org/node/6741
In this article, it said:"Disks assure atomicity at the sector level.
This means that a write to a sector either goes through completely or
not at all."

I also know, some transaction based file system depend on the atomic
sector write feature of hard disk.

But I am not very confirmed about this...

--
Thanks & Best Regards
Liu Hui