Few problems in mtd system

Jörn Engel joern at logfs.org
Fri Jan 8 01:17:35 EST 2010

On Thu, 7 January 2010 18:16:03 +0200, Maxim Levitsky wrote:

> I have recently posted a pathset that fixes everything, especially
> hotplug.
>
> Will be glad to hear feedback.

Sadly, this is a bit naive wrt. mtd.  The current state of affair seems
to be that you either provide a perfect patch that gets merged or you
get ignored.  Feedback has become a rarety.

I'm currently on vacation, so I haven't given you patches more than a
cursory glance.  Certainly useful, but not perfect yet.  Apart from the
obvious checkpatch, sending obviously useful (for everyone else but you)
patches first might help.

Jörn

--
Joern's library part 2: