mtd/maps/ceiva.c: possibly uninitialised local variable nr

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Feb 25 07:50:24 EST 2010

On Mon, 2010-02-01 at 10:26 +0000, d binderman wrote:
> There is no code to cope with the case that function
> machine_is_ceiva() returns 0 or that CONFIG_ARCH_CEIVA is undefined.

CONFIG_ARCH_CEIVA can never be undefined -- this driver depends on
ARCH_CEIVA in Kconfig. I don't quite understand why it's littered with
the ifdefs. Russell?

The error you spot could conceivably happen in a multiplatform build
though (if such a build {is,becomes} possible for ARM platforms).

David.Woodhouse at intel.com                              Intel Corporation