UBIFS reboots issue

Boaz Ben-David boaz.bd at wellsense-tech.com
Tue Dec 28 10:47:49 EST 2010

I'm sorry for changing the thread subject in the previous mail..

I guess it sums up to one main question (and I would be very greatful if
someone could answer):

	Overall, for use on MLC NAND, is UBIFS or JFFS2 more suitable?
	From what I understand, JFFS2 doesn't do wear-leveling very
	good which will shorten the flash lifetime, but on the other
	hand, as Artem said and is written in the UBIFS web-site, UBIFS
	needs some work to be used on MLC.

On another note, I would like to also try yaffs2 but I can't get it to
work (can't seem to create any files). Does anyone has any experience
using it on the Freescale iMX35 PDK?

Thanks.