Faster flash_eraseall for NOR flash

Øyvind Harboe oyvind.harboe at zylin.com
Tue Dec 14 10:26:37 EST 2010

> i think it's fine to let the option operate on NAND devices.  if
> someone has a problem with how it operates, then they can post a fix
> for their use case.  i wouldnt worry about trying to come up with a
> bullet proof solution at the first try.

I'd rather pass the buck, because NAND is using a different code
path. Also this is an optimization that makes little difference on
NAND.

--
Øyvind Harboe

Can Zylin Consulting help on your project?

US toll free 1-866-980-3434 / International +47 51 63 25 00

http://www.zylin.com/zy1000.html
ARM7 ARM9 ARM11 XScale Cortex
JTAG debugger and flash programmer