Is repartitioning possible while one of the partitions is mounted?

Rohit Hassan Sathyanarayan rohit.hs at samsung.com
Tue Aug 3 01:27:42 EDT 2010

Hi Tim

Its possible to partition another partition; if file system is mounted on another partition of same device. Utility is tested for
all such scenarios.

> Under what conditions can you create/delete partitions?
This is a runtime utility. Currently the redefined partition table will exist in current power cycle. We are working on restoring
the partition table on Power ON. Once the utility is pushed in mainline then we will release patch for that.

> Cheers,
> Tim

Regards
Rohit HS