MLC Support in JFFS2

massimo cirillo maxcir at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 07:52:59 EDT 2010

Ok,
but at the remount how do you verify if the TOKEN_BLOCK
is updated or not (in case of power loss) ? I suggest using
a commit mark (one page wasted) at the end of the update
procedure.
So you'll have in the TOKEN_BLOCK the following layout:

MAGIC_NUMBER of the TOKEN_BLOCK
ready_to_use info
commit mark

What do you think ?