status of nomadik mtd patches

Alessandro Rubini rubini-list at gnudd.com
Sun Sep 20 06:50:02 EDT 2009

Hello.

I would like to know what is the status of the Nomadik MTD patches
(Nand and OneNand).  I had accepted all comments and posted them the
list.

Since base Nomadik support is now upstream, I expect them to go to
Linus through the mtd tree --- hmmm... now that I check, last time I
expeted them to go through Russell, but I didn't make the step of
sending them to his patch system, so it's actually my fault).

To summarize, the patches are:
- the obviously right one-liner by Vimal Singh at
	http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/13697/
- the Nomadik Nand V7 I sent on Jul 29, with msgid
	<20090729165156.GA1471 at mail.gnudd.com>
- the Nomadik OneNand V5 I sent on Jul 24, with msgid
	<1b28a6018f74eb9f5d14beaa1aac9c0fd4cb101d.1248434636.git.rubini at unipv.it>

Thanks
/alessandro