Oops on 2.6.31 with udev and root using ubifs

Raphael Derosso Pereira raphael.pereira at dataprom.com
Wed Sep 16 08:02:02 EDT 2009

I am not completely sure, but what I have here is an ubifs partition as
root with gluebi compiled in kernel (not a module). My partition has
udev, so just after mount, udev tries to read first 512 bytes from mtd6
(which in my case is attached to ubi0). That Oops.

--
Raphael Derosso Pereira
DATAPROM®

raphael.pereira at dataprom.com