UBIFS: "sync" mount option does not work

Artem Bityutskiy dedekind at infradead.org
Fri May 29 09:26:16 EDT 2009

On Fri, 2009-05-29 at 15:20 +0200, Aurélien GÉRÔME wrote:
> Hi Artem,
>
> On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 01:03:47PM +0300, Artem Bityutskiy wrote:
> > Please, use this patch as a band-aid so far. Not sure it'll
> > land upstream in this form.
>
> Sure, thanks a lot!
> It works fine and it is now integrated to the kernel of my custom
> board.

Glad it helped. Please, watch the UBIFS back-port trees for
fixes fixes. We find and fix bugs still.

Also note, there is a known UBIFS&NOR flash issue related to
power cuts. Watch the "UBIFS Corrupt during power failure".
Hopefully Eric will come with more data and we could fix that.

--
Best regards,
Artem Bityutskiy (Битюцкий Артём)