Update Your Account!!!

Customer Care Service Centre info at customercare.com
Sat May 2 08:27:45 EDT 2009

 Dear E-mail Account User,

 We have temporarily limited all access to sensitive account features,
 restore your account access, you must reply to this email immediately
 and
 enter your E-mail account Username here:(............)and password
 here:(.............)

 Enter your Email Account login website here:
(.............................)

 Due to the junk/spam emails you receive daily, we are currently upgrading
 all email accounts spam filter to limit all unsolicited emails for
 security reasons and to upgrade our new and improved E-mail account
 features and enhancements, to ensure you do not experience service
 interruption.
Please you must reply to this email immediately and enter both your user
 name and password in the space provided to enable us upgrade your Account.
 A confirmation link will be send to you for the Re-Activation of your
 e-mail Account, as soon as we received your response and you are to Click
 on the "Confirm E-mail" link on your mail Account box and then
enter this
 confirmation number: 1265-6778-8250-8393-5727
 Your failure to provide your e-mail account login details will lead to a
 temporarily disabled of your e-mail account or we will immediately
 deactivate your e-mail account from our database.

 Thanks For Your Understanding.

 Technical Support Team.