DOC2000 flash: Do I miss something?

Ravi Vasarla ravi.vasarla at sasken.com
Tue Mar 24 09:07:47 EDT 2009

Hi,

Check the MTD drivers write size, usually pagesize is same as the writesize.
 In nandwrite.c the ioctl will fired only when passed the option like -a (autoplace) -n (noecc) passed. I guess it should not give below
 error with -j option. Check with the latest version of mtd-util of nandwrite.c file

Regards,
Ravi