DOC2000 flash: Do I miss something?

Ravi Vasarla ravi.vasarla at sasken.com
Tue Mar 24 02:46:50 EDT 2009

Hi,

Just check with nandwrite with option -j (--jffs2 oob layout) instead of autoplace oob layout. Also check the oob structure is filled in nandwrite and respective info is
available at diskonchip.c file should match.
 The below message is coming due to mis matching the oob and ecc layout.  Which should be same in diskonchip.c with respect to writing the data using nandwrite.c

Regards,
Ravi