[Question] m25p80 driver versus spi clock rate

Stefan Roese sr at denx.de
Wed Jun 24 10:33:35 EDT 2009

On Wednesday 24 June 2009 16:25:20 Steven A. Falco wrote:
> > Speaking of spi_ppc4xx issues ... I still have an oldish
> > copy in my review queue, it needs something like the
> > appended patch.  (Plus something to accept bpw == 0.)
> > Is there a newer version?
>
> That is a question for Stefan.  Perhaps when I post my patch
> to the PPC list, we can move this further along...

I have to admit that I didn't find the time to rework the driver after David's
latest review. Frankly, this could take some time since I'm currently busy
with other tasks. So it would be great if someone else (Steven?) might pick up
here and resubmit this driver so that we can get it finally included.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Stefan