PERSONAL LEETTER FROM CHARLES LEVI

levi charles levi_charles at centrum.sk
Thu Jun 11 06:51:14 EDT 2009

PERSONAL LEETTER FROM CHARLES LEVI

Good Day,

I sincerely hope that this letter will not come to you as a surprise or an embarrassment sincewe neither knew each other before nor had any neither previous correspondence nor contact.

Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr.Charles Levi  the account manager to Banque Credit Agricole Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire West Africa. i have an obscured  business suggestion for you.I am here-by seeking your service
in helping me recieve a large amount of money and in giving a clear research and feasibility studieson areas I could invest on.

Your services will be paid for, and you will be a partner, if your recommendation is accepted.As a bank employee, Should you be further interested,I would prefer you to reach me soon and finally after that I shall provide you with more details of this operation.

Thanks and remain bless
Mr Charles Levi