Your E-mail Has Won !!!

sanjeev.kumar at hathway.com sanjeev.kumar at hathway.com
Tue Jun 2 00:43:31 EDT 2009

Yahoo/MsnLottery
Incoperation
Baley House, Har Road
Sutton, Greater London
SM1 4te
United Kingdom

Yahoo/Msn and Windows Live Emerged you as one of the 10 lucky
winners in the ongoing Yahoo/Msn and Windows Live Lottery Draw for the
year,2009. All 10 winning email addresses were randomly selected from
a batch of  50,000,000 international emails each from Canada ,
Australia,United States , Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania
as part of our international promotions program which is conducted
annually,consequently, you have been approved for a total pay out of
500,000.00 GBP (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND GREAT BRITISH
POUNDS STERLING ).

YAHOO&MSN MICROSOFT WINDOWS, collects all the email addresses
of the
people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to
Yahoo and Hotmail we only select Ten people every Month as our winners
through electronic balloting System without the winner applying,we
congratulate you for being one of the lucky winners. Further more your
details(e-mail address) falls within our British representative office
in United Kingdom , as indicated in your play coupon and your prize of
500,000.00 GBP will be released to you from this regional branch
office in UK.

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE
These are your identification numbers
Batch number..........YM 09102XN
Reff number............YM35447XN
Winning number..........YM09788

Yahoo!'s Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual
property infringement can be reached as follows:
Fiduciary Agent:Mr.maxwell william
Tel: +44-7031-828-925
Email:departmentalagentmaxwellwilliam at yahoo.com

You are therefore advised to send the following information to the
EVENTS AGENT to facilitate them and process the COURIER of your
money.

1. Full name
2. Sex
3. Country
4. State
5. Contact Address
6. Telephone Number
7. Marital Status
8. Occupation
9. Age
10.Next Of Kin
11.Zip Code

Congratulations once again from the entire staff of the Yahoo Msn Lottery Board.