UBIFS Corrupt during power failure

Urs Muff urs_muff at trimble.com
Fri Jul 3 09:33:52 EDT 2009

Trimble is closed until 7/13 and Eric is already gone.  I'm not a flash expert at all, and only know things from passing, but from what I have heard, NOR flash does physical erasing quite different from NAND flash, by togging everything to 00, and then to FF.  So what you are seeing is absolutely explainable with what I understand.

URS C. MUFF
FIRMWARE ENGINEER
CONSTRUCTION SERVICES, TRIMBLE, WESTMINSTER, CO