Problem with ubiformat

Artem Bityutskiy dedekind at infradead.org
Fri Jan 16 09:46:16 EST 2009

On Fri, 2009-01-16 at 15:36 +0100, Johan wrote:
> This is my output of flash_eraseall, so it looks like the same
> input/output error exist in flash_eraseall but it continues anyway.

Yeah, ubiformat should not panic as well. I think it should ask the user
whether to:
a) continue
b) stop
c) mark the eraseblock as bad and continue

Well, if the -f option is given, it should just continue.

I'll add this to my TODO list and will do later. But you may
easily implement this yorself and send a patch if you do not
want to wait.

--
Best regards,
Artem Bityutskiy (Битюцкий Артём)