(2009) Job Opportunities In Progress..........

global employment agent personel.crowncrystalroyal at live.com
Fri Jan 9 03:47:19 EST 2009

We are a global employment and literacy provider  providing Job seekers with reputable company, that  provides all staffs

every opportunity to develop in their chosen career and  we provide the training and support needed to progress.
Presently we have a number of job opportunities in a good number of  firms just to mention these two:

1. Crown crystal Royal Resort(The most luxurious Upcoming Resort In Asia)

2. A Multi Conglomerate Company with our construction outfit (SEMAI
   SAUJANA CIVIL & STRUCTURAL CONSULTANCY SERVICES)

3. WORK FROM HOME AND DATA ENTRY JOBS POSITIONS:

    Data Entry sites with jobs positions & salary $100.00 - $450.00 per week (part time/
    full time). Only self-motivated people are seeking with a desire to work in the home
    typing and data entry field, from the comfort of their own homes. The preferred
    applicants for Work from Home mostly should be at least 18 years old with Internet
    access. No special experience is necessary for work at home data entry.
    However, the following skills are highly desirable - ability to follow instructions,
    proficient computer and typing skills, ability to spell and print neatly.
    Usual requirements: valid email address, computer with Internet access, good typing

    skills.

4. Join our Referrer team and earn as much as $700 per week

If Interested contact us at:personel.crowncrystalroyal at live.com (subject-
Job wgelc)

Best Regards