FOR ONLY YOU AND NOT FOR EVERYONE!!!URGENT!!!!

mike.lulu0@gmail.com mikelulu at barrax.org
Mon Jan 5 11:59:55 EST 2009

Greetings,

I am Mr Mike Lulu, a staff of Private Banking Services at the Bank of China (BOC) United Kingdom . An investment was placed under my management four years ago by a customer who is now deceased. I need your assistance in investing these funds. if you're interested contact me via my private email. If you’re not interested in my offer do not respond to this email.

Awaiting your urgent reply via my email above.

Thanks and my regards,

Mike Lulu
mike.lulu0 at gmail.com