New mtd-utils release?

Daniel Mack daniel at caiaq.de
Mon Dec 14 07:14:40 EST 2009

Hi,

we're building mtd-utils with buildroot, and as we need a recent version
of it to get the ubi features, we currently check out a git snapshot as
tarball. Last week, for some reason the SHA1 ID we used (e783e75e0)
disappeared from the repository. (Just out of curiosity: what happened?
Was the tree rebased or filtered?).

However, this approach is somewhat hackish anyway, and we would much
more like to check out a version that is officially tagged. Seeing the
last tag has been done ~17 month ago, I wonder whether there is any
change to get a new one soon?

Thanks,
Daniel