[Intel Turbo Memory] Can I use Memory Technology Device (MTD) driver for turning on my Intel Turbo Memory?

palmax at gmail.com palmax at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 11:14:58 EST 2009

Hello

I have an "Intel Turbo Memory" device (aka Robson),
http://www.intel.com/support/chipsets/itm/index.htm , and I want to
ask you if I could turn it on with your Memory Technology Device (MTD)
driver.

I will attach the info of my Intel Turbo Memory Controller, because it
could help you to give me a good reply :D

Thanks for you help
Palmax

# lspci -s 08:00.0 -vvv
08:00.0 Memory controller: Intel Corporation Turbo Memory Controller (rev 11)
        Subsystem: Intel Corporation Device 4447
        Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop-
ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
<TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
        Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 11
        Region 0: Memory at f2100000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1K]
        Region 2: I/O ports at 4000 [size=256]
        [virtual] Expansion ROM at c0000000 [disabled] [size=64K]
                Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1- D2- AuxCurrent=0mA
PME(D0-,D1-,D2-,D3hot-,D3cold-)
        Capabilities: [50] Message Signalled Interrupts: Mask- 64bit-
Count=1/1 Enable-
                Address: 00000000  Data: 0000
        Capabilities: [68] Express (v1) Legacy Endpoint, MSI 01
                DevCap: MaxPayload 128 bytes, PhantFunc 0, Latency L0s
unlimited, L1 unlimited
                        ExtTag- AttnBtn- AttnInd- PwrInd- RBE+ FLReset-
                DevCtl: Report errors: Correctable- Non-Fatal- Fatal-
Unsupported-
                        RlxdOrd- ExtTag- PhantFunc- AuxPwr- NoSnoop-
                        MaxPayload 128 bytes, MaxReadReq 512 bytes
                DevSta: CorrErr+ UncorrErr- FatalErr- UnsuppReq-
AuxPwr- TransPend-
                LnkCap: Port #0, Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x1, ASPM L0s L1,
Latency L0 <512ns, L1 <32us
                        ClockPM- Suprise- LLActRep- BwNot-
                LnkCtl: ASPM L0s L1 Enabled; RCB 128 bytes Disabled-
Retrain- CommClk+
                        ExtSynch- ClockPM- AutWidDis- BWInt- AutBWInt-
                LnkSta: Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x1, TrErr- Train-
SlotClk+ DLActive- BWMgmt- ABWMgmt-