Email Alert!

Michael Young M_Young at ioe.ac.uk
Thu Apr 9 06:26:52 EDT 2009

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity
in the our system. We are contacting you in regards to an
unusual activity that was identified in your mailbox. As a
result, access to your mailbox has been limited until the issue
has been resolved.Unfortunately, if access to your mailbox
remains limited for an extended period of time, it may result
in further limitations or eventual mailbox closure.

You are required to contact your system administrator with
your Current Email User Name and Current Email Password
to enable them resolve the issue and reactivated your mailbox.

System Administrator
E-mail: customer-care-accounts at live.com

NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail may be
confidential and is intended solely for the use of the named
addressee. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any
information contained herein by any other person is not
authorized.